How to make a claim
In the event of a possible claim under this policy please follow the claims procedure set out below with written notice of the facts on which the claim is based, to be provided to the Administrator within 30 days of the date of the loss.
If such notice should not be given within such period or any extension agreed by The Insurer, no payment under this policy will be granted.
In the event of a claim contact the Administrator by telephoning 03300 944 444 or emailing email@example.com with the following information:-
- Your name, address and postcode
- a daytime contact telephone number
- the Policy reference number
- details of the Vehicle The Administrator will then advise You how to proceed with Your claim.
The Administrator’s working hours are 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday, excluding bank/ public holidays.
Telephone calls may be recorded for the purpose of staff training and improving customer service.
Please note that in order to process Your claim supporting information will be requested which may be including, but not limited to the following;
- Date of Total Loss
- Details of incident
- Your Insurance Policy Excess
- Outstanding premium due for Your Insurance Policy
- Copy of Insurance certificate
- Copy of finance agreement
- Purchase invoice for Vehicle
- Copy of V5 document
- Mileage at time of loss
- Copy of Insurance estimates
- Copy of Insurance offer
- Permission given to Your Insurer and Finance provider for the Administrator to discuss the claim with them.
Do not accept Your Motor Insurers offer prior to Best4 giving You express permission to do so.
If You do accept Your Motor Insurer s offer without Best4 giving their approval, then Best4 will settle Your claim with the amount of either the motor insurance settlement or the Market Value of the Vehicle at the date of the Total Loss, whichever is greater. Please quote Your policy number in all correspondence.