Why would I want GAP insurance?
A vehicle is often the second most valuable asset that people own, after their home. It does therefore make sense to protect its value, particularly given that a vehicle will depreciate quite rapidly in the first few years of its life.
While you are covered by a gap insurance company you will always get back what you paid for the vehicle or what the vehicle was worth at the time you took the policy out in the event of a total loss, subject to terms and conditions listed in the policy documents.
Benefits of a Gap Cover Policy
At Best4 Gap we put our customer’s individual needs and requirements at the forefront of our business and policies, guaranteeing peace of mind. Our philosophy of honesty and fairness is what makes us who we are. Therefore, we like to ensure the transparency of our product policies, inclusive of benefits, are clearly stated for our customers to view.
Please take a look below at an example of how the benefit of GAP insurance is best explained:
- You buy a new car for £25,000
- You buy 3-year GAP insurance policy
- After 2 years car is damaged in a storm
- You make a claim under your motor insurance
- Your motor insurance declares your car a total loss and offers you £17,500
- We cover the remaining £7,500 so that in total your receive your full £25,000
Our team work harder for your Gap Cover. With benefits such as your own personal claims handler and unlimited mileage cover as soon as the policy starts, why would you go anywhere else?