How much is GAP Insurance?
There are a few factors that will help decide your GAP Insurance price.
- 22 Jan 2021
- Phoebe - Digital Marketing Assistant
GAP Insurance is extremely important, as it makes sure that you don’t get left in the lurch if your vehicle is stolen or written off.
When taking out your policy, there are a number of factors that will influence the price.
Your policy will depend on:
- The invoice value of the vehicle
- The age of the vehicle
- Make & model of your vehicle
- How you financed the vehicle. eg. finance or paid in cash
- Duration of your policy
- Claim limit
Cover your car with GAP Insurance today. Get your quote here!
Included in your price, Best4 GAP offers exclusive benefits to our GAP customers:
- We will pay up to £250 to cover the excess on your motor insurance policy
- Up to £1,500 of dealer fitted accessories covered
- Up to £300 of cover for vehicles modified for mobility
- Unlimited mileage cover once policy has started
- European cover
- Business use cover (excluding vehicles used for multi-drop vans, chauffeuring, reward or by a driving school)
- We will help you get the best settlement from your motor insurers
- We will settle any outstanding vehicle finance*
* Terms and conditions apply