Following FCA guidelines, Best4 are pausing all GAP sales to ensure the best compliance and service for our customers.
Learn more about what this means for you.
Best4 GAP - GAP Insurance Providers
Available Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm

What To Do If Your Personal Details Change

If you have a Best4 GAP Insurance policy and you've had a change to your personal details, we can change this free of charge.

  • 1 Apr 2021
  • Phoebe

A change of personal details could fall under the following categories:

For example, you must tell us if:

  • You move to a new house or change the place you keep your vehicle
  • Your name changes (for example, by marriage)
  • You change your vehicle or the owner of your vehicle changes
  • You change what you use your vehicle for (for example, you start using it for business purposes)
  • You make changes to your vehicle; or
  • You change your registration number to a cherished number plate. This is not a full list. If you are not sure whether you need to tell us about a change in circumstances, tell us anyway

It’s extremely important that we’re told about any changes, as your details will need to be correct and updated if you were to make a claim.

If you fail to do so, your policy may not be valid, and we may not pay your claim! 

Make sure your details stay up-to-date to protect yourself from any financial liability. 

View All Blogs
Cards accepted: Visa

Best4 is a trading name of Autoguard Warranties Limited. Best4 is fully regulated and authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Our FCA number is 500640.

© An Autoguard Group Company.