What To Do If Your Personal Details Change
If you have a Best4 GAP Insurance policy and you've had a change to your personal details, we can change this free of charge.
- 1 Apr 2021
A change of personal details could fall under the following categories:
For example, you must tell us if:
- You move to a new house or change the place you keep your vehicle
- Your name changes (for example, by marriage)
- You change your vehicle or the owner of your vehicle changes
- You change what you use your vehicle for (for example, you start using it for business purposes)
- You make changes to your vehicle; or
- You change your registration number to a cherished number plate. This is not a full list. If you are not sure whether you need to tell us about a change in circumstances, tell us anyway
It’s extremely important that we’re told about any changes, as your details will need to be correct and updated if you were to make a claim.
If you fail to do so, your policy may not be valid, and we may not pay your claim!
Make sure your details stay up-to-date to protect yourself from any financial liability.