Following FCA guidelines, Best4 are pausing all GAP sales to ensure the best compliance and service for our customers.
Learn more about what this means for you.
Best4 GAP - GAP Insurance Providers
Available Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm

Can you get GAP Insurance for a car that you own?

Yes, you can get gap insurance for a car you own. GAP insurance will financially protect you if you’re involved in an accident and your car is written off, or if it gets stolen. 

  • 11 Feb 2021
  • Phoebe - Digital Marketing Assistant

If you've bought your car outright with cash, through hire purchase, PCP or Contract purchase, or contract hire or finance lease, you will qualify to get GAP Insurance for your car.*

Your motor insurance company will give you the amount of money they believe your car is worth at the time of the incident. But what happens to the difference? GAP Insurance pays the difference. 

Without GAP insurance, you may be looking at losing thousands of pounds… Get yourself covered here, before it’s too late!  

Cover your car with GAP Insurance, motor insurance company will only cover part of the cost of what you paid for your vehicle. GAP insurance will cover the rest and protect you from potentially losing thousands

*Please note you will needed to have owned your car for under 90 days to get cover

View All Blogs
Cards accepted: Visa

Best4 is a trading name of Autoguard Warranties Limited. Best4 is fully regulated and authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Our FCA number is 500640.

© An Autoguard Group Company.